UID
2022-08-08
有没有通过蓝牙向手环发送消息提醒的方案呢?想通过ESP32向手表发送推送消息不知道可行不可行

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
Hey we can put messages through esp32 but you can set reminders on your band or watch. And also you can send messages to watch or band through an app called noti notes. To send messages you have to enable noti notes app to push notifications on your device and Just type what ever you want to write on noti notes app and see the message . Its just like a notification like WhatsApp or Twitter but it's custom .or you can use notify for mi band app

放下手机行不GJS

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-08-08
Hey we can put messages through esp32 but you can set reminders on your band or watch. And also you can send messages to watch or band through an app called noti notes. To send messages you have to enable noti notes app to push notifications on your device and Just type what ever you want to write on noti notes app and see the message . Its just like a notification like WhatsApp or Twitter but it's custom .or you can use notify for mi band app
Thanks for your answer. I have got the APP from GOOGLE PLAY, It seems can show some messages on my mobile phone notification bar, and on Zepp Life, I have enabled the notification from the noti notes but there is no message on my band. However I want to send messages from ESP32 to my band, do you mean I need to send the message to the mobile phone first? I am sorry but I am a little confused :(

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责