• 游客,欢迎来到米坛社区。
    米坛社区是大型中文智能穿戴设备交流社区,在这里交流你的极客思想,共同建造我们的智能世界
    为了更加方便的获取支持与帮助,请加入米坛社区官方QQ频道

讨论 Is there any easy way to code watchface/app for the Mi Band 7? 是否有任何簡單的方法可以為 Mi Band 7 編寫錶盤/應用程序?

amongus1

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-26
(Please know that I do not speak Chinese and use google translate)

Is there any easy way to code watchface/app for the Mi Band 7? The current method is a bit complicated and I would love if there was 1 program for previewing the watchface and converting the watchface into installable form.
是否有任何簡單的方法可以為 Mi Band 7 編寫錶盤/應用程序?當前的方法有點複雜,如果有 1 個用於預覽錶盤並將錶盤轉換為可安裝形式的程序,我會很高興。

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
Hey it's complicated but if you want to release an app so just take a look at ZEPP os docs examples from which you can see the parameters of apps how those apps folders are made and release it . You can try out making calorie app . Just take code from ZEPP os docs examples and adjust the screen size to 192*490 or 480. I cant wait to see your creativity. Btw where are you from

amongus1

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-26
Hey it's complicated but if you want to release an app so just take a look at ZEPP os docs examples from which you can see the parameters of apps how those apps folders are made and release it . You can try out making calorie app . Just take code from ZEPP os docs examples and adjust the screen size to 192*490 or 480. I cant wait to see your creativity. Btw where are you from
I am from Poland, Europe. 我出欧洲波兰

• 赞
反馈: TomHoray

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责