米坛社区是大型中文智能穿戴设备交流社区,在这里交流你的极客思想,共同建造我们的智能世界
    为了更加方便的获取支持与帮助,请加入米坛社区官方QQ频道

讨论 非常感谢你给我这么多的支持。

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
First of all thanks to goodboy for making a post for me. I can't imagine that you guys love me so much, you post about why I got banned. Many big guys like zzt714, zhangmonday really supported me. I think that's really impressive. I sincerely thank you all. I don't know how I can thank you all.

Now that everything is back to normal, there are a lot of ideas for applets and watch faces, such as the note applet for apps, the new version of Apple Health, the new version of the article applet, and more. I will post them soon.

Thank you so much again my good boy. Please don't forget to follow goodboy.

venn

一小部分的我
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2022-03-11
江苏 徐州
space.bilibili.com
First of all thanks to goodboy for making a post for me. I can't imagine that you guys love me so much, you post about why I got banned. Many big guys like zzt714, zhangmonday really supported me. I think that's really impressive. I sincerely thank you all. I don't know how I can thank you all.

Now that everything is back to normal, there are a lot of ideas for applets and watch faces, such as the note applet for apps, the new version of Apple Health, the new version of the article applet, and more. I will post them soon.

Thank you so much again my good boy. Please don't forget to follow goodboy.
很抱歉我这么说,不过请问你知道自己为何被封禁,只有我知道,其他人都不知道所以他们无条件支持。当然,你是否能够解除封禁取决于我的决定。很高兴我没有像一些人一样冷漠。抱歉。也许我不该说的。毕竟我以前是你的好朋友和老师。
I'm sorry I said that, but please ask you why you know why you were banned, only I know, no one else knows, so they support it unconditionally. Of course, whether you can lift the ban or not is up to me. I'm glad I wasn't as cold as some people are. I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said it. After all, I used to be your good friend and teacher.

venn

一小部分的我
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2022-03-11
江苏 徐州
space.bilibili.com
我这么说可能会有些冒犯,如果你以后不这么做的话我会继续支持你。
It may be a little offensive for me to say this, and I will continue to support you if you don't do it in the future.

• 赞
反馈: SPCAEX

不知晦朔

LV7
普通成员
UID
2022-07-22
The account cannot be closed for no reason. However, I hope you will abide by the rules of the community, never forget your original intention, and continue to bring more and better works.

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
I'm sorry for saying that, but please do you know why you were banned, only I know, no one else knows so they support it unconditionally. Of course, it's up to me whether you can lift the ban or not. Glad I wasn't as indifferent as some. Feel sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said it. After all, I used to be your good friend and teacher.
I'm sorry I said that, but please ask you why you know why you were banned, only I know, no one else knows, so they support it unconditionally. Of course, whether you can lift the ban or not is up to me. I'm glad I wasn't as cold as some people are. I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said it. After all, I used to be your good friend and teacher.
I got banned because you reported me because I joked and you can't handle heavy jokes.

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
Yep I joked him but he took it quiet seriously . I cant tell you in detail because he will again report me . And he will say I invaded his privacy
Even though I wrote him a sorry message

不知晦朔

LV7
普通成员
UID
2022-07-22
Yep I joked him but he took it quiet seriously . I cant tell you in detail because he will again report me . And he will say I invaded his privacy
There are differences in the way of thinking and cultural concepts between China and the West. Some things are just a joke in your eyes, but in the eyes of us, they may be an offensive and disrespectful invasion of privacy. Most Chinese are relatively tactful and reserved, so you should pay attention to the standard when making jokes. For example, my school once caused a heated debate about "strange black foreign students suddenly stopped girls on the road". In the eyes of foreigners, it was just a joke or a prank, but in the eyes of Chinese people, it threatened personal safety, showed great disrespect to girls and scared them. For another example, kissing strangers is a social etiquette in some western countries, but kissing strangers in China is extremely offensive and disrespectful, and even suspected of indecency - and will be subject to administrative detention.

最后编辑:

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
There are differences in the way of thinking and cultural concepts between China and the West. Some things are just a joke in your eyes, but in the eyes of the us, they may be an offensive and disrespectful invasion of privacy. Most Chinese are relatively tactful and reserved, so you should pay attention to the standard when making jokes. For example, my school once caused a heated debate about "strange black foreign students suddenly stopped girls on the road". In the eyes of foreigners, it was just a joke or a prank, but in the eyes of Chinese people, it threatened personal safety, showed great disrespect to girls and scared them. For another example, kissing strangers is a social etiquette in some western countries, but kissing strangers in China is extremely offensive and disrespectful, and even suspected of indecency - and will be subject to administrative detention.
Oh wow that was really impressive that you wrote that much . From now on I will take care about it . You are really right my friend

• 赞
反馈: Goodboy

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责