米环7小程序 Battery program V 5.0.0.

钟666

LV0
普通成员
UID
2023-05-10

finally, i bring a new version of my battery program

These are the new features:

-add the page "battery life", in which you can select the number in which the calculations are made in the application, with an interval of 1 to 21 days

-add the page "charge time", in which you can choose the time in which your watch is charged, the calculations of the battery charge will be made according to your chosen value

最后,我带来了我的电池程序的新版本

这些是新功能:

-添加“电池寿命”页面,您可以在其中选择在应用程序中进行计算的次数,间隔为1至21天

- 增加“充电时间”页面,您可以在其中选择手表充电的时间,电池电量的计算将根据您选择的值进行

锦依卫指挥使

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-12-31

-add the page "battery life", in which you can select the number in which the calculations are made in the application, with an interval of 1 to 21 days

-add the page "charge time", in which you can choose the time in which your watch is charged, the calculations of the battery charge will be made according to your chosen value

最后,我带来了我的电池程序的新版本

这些是新功能:

wxl501

LV0
普通成员
UID
2023-03-04

最后,我带来了我的电池程序的新版本

这些是新功能:

月光光

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-04-05

最后,我带来了我的电池程序的新版本

这些是新功能:

Guozi

LV0
普通成员
UID
2023-07-20

最后,我带来了我的电池程序的新版本

这些是新功能:

天空系统镜像

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-10-29

最后,我带来了我的电池程序的新版本

这些是新功能:

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责