www.oxycloud.team
苏家炜Keven 升级了 【有预览图】【10.5更新至V62 2.4 务必查看更新内容!】【杂食丸 UI】一个基于MDS系列资源的高覆盖资源包系列 的新版本:

【杂食丸 UI】更新至3.0 正式版

本次更新内容
-修改了固件升级、表盘同步时的动画
-修改了成功、失败的动画
-修改了按钮颜色(我个人感觉好像有点太亮了,感觉不好看的反馈给我)

遗憾的是。。。
-支付宝条形码旁边的乱码没有修复,我找不到是哪些数字出了问题,待我获取到手机就可以尽快解决(我手机没了啊QAQ!!)

稍后会把动画预览图放上!

阅读此次升级的详细信息...

Razarookie

Hey, Hiiiiiii the problem is Mi Band 4 got an update FW 1.0.6.24 and Res V65 so I can't use your awesome Resource ?? Could you please make it as V65

苏家炜Keven

LV3
普通成员
UID
2019-07-05
海南 海口
www.oxycloud.team
Hey, Hiiiiiii the problem is Mi Band 4 got an update FW 1.0.6.24 and Res V65 so I can't use your awesome Resource ?? Could you please make it as V65
Now I am trying to upgrade to the new version. The official update of more than 60 pictures this time, the adaptation will be a bit difficult, and recently I have some exams, the update will be later, I hope you can understand me.??

Razarookie

Now I am trying to upgrade to the new version. The official update of more than 60 pictures this time, the adaptation will be a bit difficult, and recently I have some exams, the update will be later, I hope you can understand me.??
Yeah I can understand. Take your own time. We can wait

Ps. Best of luck for your Exams :love::love::love::love:

苏家炜Keven

LV3
普通成员
UID
2019-07-05
海南 海口
www.oxycloud.team
Yeah I can understand. Take your own time. We can wait

Ps. Best of luck for your Exams :love::love::love::love:
I forgot to ask you a question. Do you use translation every time you look at my post? If yes, then I will tell you a good news. I plan to add English translations in future resource upgrade content posts. I won’t bother you to use translations later, using Google Translate.

Ps. This reply is to use Google Translate. What do you think?

• 赞
反馈: Razarookie

Razarookie

I forgot to ask you a question. Do you use translation every time you look at my post? If yes, then I will tell you a good news. I plan to add English translations in future resource upgrade content posts. I won’t bother you to use translations later, using Google Translate.

Ps. This reply is to use Google Translate. What do you think?
Finally you know my pain :ROFLMAO: yeah, I am using Google translator If you add English:oops: That would be great:love::love:

• 赞
反馈: 苏家炜Keven

CANJIA

小米手环板块版主
🔮认证作者
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2019-05-25
日本东京
www.bandbbs.cn
个人想提几个下次重大版本更新意见
把那几个心率啥的字体图片优化一下
还有上面提到的图标改下色彩
出个配套表盘(不行找别人做或我给你做)
杂食丸NB 加油!

Razarookie

But this update is a bit difficult because my computer was taken away by my parents. I can only use school time at school and use the school computer to make it. Maybe on Friday or next Monday, the update will come soon, now I already have a beta, but it doesn't satisfy me.
Ok we are waiting :love: :sneaky:

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责