• 游客,欢迎来到米坛社区。
    米坛社区是大型中文智能穿戴设备交流社区,在这里交流你的极客思想,共同建造我们的智能世界
    为了更加方便的获取支持与帮助,请加入米坛社区官方QQ频道

米环7小程序 Zepp os calculator applet (ENGLISH VERSION)

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
Hey there is another English version of app which called zepp calculator . It's basically a same calculator as NEORUAA made but that was having a minor issue , the language was in Chinese so guys here it's the English version of the calculator

附件

• Zepp os calculator.bin
    8.6 KB · 查看: 223

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-06-26
Hey there is another English version of app which called zepp calculator . It's basically a same calculator as NEORUAA made but that was having a minor issue , the language was in Chinese so guys here it's the English version of the calcula

Hey there is another English version of app which called zepp calculator . It's basically a same calculator as NEORUAA made but that was having a minor issue , the language was in Chinese so guys here it's the English version of the calculator
Keeo it up

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-16
I am not able to use this calculator on my mi band 7. I am trying this process by MT manager app there are some problems I am facing

JingAr87

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-04
I am not able to use this calculator on my mi band 7. I am trying this process by MT manager app there are some problems I am facing
This is not a watchface, I don't think there's an english way of installing these applets.

Apocal

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-06-26
Keep it up

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责