米坛社区是大型中文智能穿戴设备交流社区,在这里交流你的极客思想,共同建造我们的智能世界
    为了更加方便的获取支持与帮助,请加入米坛社区官方QQ频道

讨论 Hey developers pls help

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
Hey developer you guys made a pretty good mini program instead of dial which is great but 1 major problem how we can delete an applet pls help me and many others also wanted to know this

pls help us developers

Marai

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-05
The easiest way is reset your Mi band. Also, a developer in the forum wrote an app that can also help uninstall, but the mobile app is in Chinese.

ismailuygar

LV2
普通成员
UID
2022-07-17
The easiest way is reset your Mi band. Also, a developer in the forum wrote an app that can also help uninstall, but the mobile app is in Chinese.
Can you send the link?

Marai

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-05
Can you send the link?

You can find the app in this link.
Please note that this operation may still cause errors in your device, please pay attention to backup your data!
If you don't know how to use it because of your language, please let me know. I'm currently using my phone to log in to the forum, so I can't upload images as a guide at this time.

amongus1

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-26

You can find the app in this link.
Please note that this operation may still cause errors in your device, please pay attention to backup your data!
If you don't know how to use it because of your language, please let me know. I'm currently using my phone to log in to the forum, so I can't upload images as a guide at this time.
can you pls send?

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责