• 游客,欢迎来到米坛社区。
    米坛社区是大型中文智能穿戴设备交流社区,在这里交流你的极客思想,共同建造我们的智能世界
    为了更加方便的获取支持与帮助,请加入米坛社区官方QQ频道

问答 How to turn watchface source code to installable .bin? 如何將錶盤源代碼轉換為可安裝的.bin?

amongus1

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-26
(Please know that I do not speak Chinese and use google translate) (請知道我不會說中文並使用谷歌翻譯)
Hello. I have been interested in Mi band 7 development. I found a simulator and documentation and made a basic app, however, I am still trying to figure out how to download the app to my Mi band 7. I have tried using WinRAR to make it a .zip, renaming it to .bin, and installing it, however, it says "synchronization failed" when it's done installing. So, how to turn watchface source code to installable .bin?

你好。 我一直對小米手環 7 的開發很感興趣。 我找到了一個模擬器和文檔並製作了一個基本的應用程序,但是,我仍在試圖弄清楚如何將應用程序下載到我的 Mi band 7。我嘗試使用 WinRAR 將其製作為 .zip,將其重命名為 .bin, 並安裝它,但是,它在安裝完成後顯示“同步失敗”。 那麼,如何將錶盤源代碼轉成可安裝的.bin呢?

lzc256

LV5
普通成员
UID
2021-07-08
lzc256.com
You can try downloading any app on bandbbs. Then right click on the .bin file to open it without decompressing, and replace the files inside with your own app.

It's a known issue that standalone apps which are manually compressed from files could not be installed to Mi Band 7. Maybe the problem is caused by your compressing software? I am the author of BandTOTP(original watchface edition). While programming, I just compress files to make a .zip, rename it to .bin and install it. It does work for me. I am using bandizip to do all this work, and you can try it out.

Another possibility is that you have grammar mistakes in your javascript files. You can check if you have those mistakes before installing.

MRWmrfox

LV5
普通成员
UID
2022-06-09
Compress directly to ZIP to change to bin files, which should theoretically work. However, sometimes it does not work. In this case, you can directly use a packaged bin file, open it with the compression tool, and directly replace all your files in it.

淘汰郎

LV8
普通成员
UID
2021-12-01
您可以嘗試在 bandbbs 上下載任何應用程序。然後右擊.bin文件不解壓打開,用自己的app替換裡面的文件。

小米手環7手動壓縮的獨立應用程序無法安裝是已知問題。可能是你的壓縮軟件造成的?我是 BandTOTP(原始錶盤版)的作者。在編程時,我只是將文件壓縮成一個 .zip,將其重命名為 .bin 並安裝它。它對我有用。我正在使用 bandizip 完成所有這些工作,您可以嘗試一下。

另一種可能性是您的 javascript 文件中有語法錯誤。您可以在安裝之前檢查是否有這些錯誤。
選擇.bin文件>>打開(o)>選winrar
我用這做電子書

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责