Amazfit GTS教程 Adding Unicode fonts at Amazfit GTS

maddoctor

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-07-05
Greece
itechnews.gr
Fr some reason, GTS, doesn't support all fonts, like Greek for example. This is because it has no unicode fonts in. I have found a way to insert them. Before the operation, GTS notifications are like this:
Amazfit_GTS_itechnews.jpg75640758_1395142633972253_1319873892788994048_n.jpg

After making my modifications, notifications look OK
Amazfit_GTS_greek_itechnews.jpg
The text is written in Greek, which before was not supported.
You will need Amazfit, Notify & Fitness and the latest beta firmware of GTS, which contains a new font, which doesn't exist in the current.
The files can be downloaded from here: https://itechnews.gr/2019/11/amazfit-gts-pali-protoi-sas-deichnoyme-pos-na/

You can find for GTR 47mm, 42mm and GTS the beta firmware for the chinese version, which contains Unicode font -> https://itechnews.gr/2019/11/amazfit-gtr-47mm-amazfit-gtr-42mm-amazfit-gts/

You do the whole procedure at your own risk

最后编辑:
  • 赞
反馈: worktgr

maddoctor

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-07-05
Greece
itechnews.gr
Hello, I am a Korean gts user.
Thank you for the good information.
In Korea, we succeeded in localization with UNICODE. If you have font V11 file and Chinese firmware, please upload it to the : https://itechnews.gr/2019/11/amazfit-gts-pali-protoi-sas-deichnoyme-pos-na/ I wish you always happy :)
Hello. Will upload whatever I can find. But I don't see font 11 for the chinese version for GTR. I see there is a font 11 for GTS china - vers. 0.0.8.12 firmware for the device Amazfit GTS china (kestrel) version - font #11

最后编辑:

Hoangdao223

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-11-11
Im a Vietnamese. I cant not add English font for Chinese version to change to English. Pls help me!!!

extremes

最后编辑:
  • 赞
反馈: ducpht

maddoctor

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-07-05
Greece
itechnews.gr
Thank you ! :love:

GTS :
Greek message in Chinese version '?' If you see, uploading to the Chinese firmware kestrel_v0.0.6.39.fw and kestrel_39.res should fix the problem.
Corresponds to font version v11.

I found the files through phone rooting.

I will send you if you need :)
I have the international version. There I found the Greek in all 3 smartwatches. You can search the site for the international firmwares.

ducpht

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-11-20

GTS :
Greek message in Chinese version '?' If you see, uploading to the Chinese firmware kestrel_v0.0.6.39.fw and kestrel_39.res should fix the problem.

I am Vietnamese
Vietnamses message in Chinese version '?'
You can help me fix?
a.jpg

Raksan

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-12-01
Cambodia

GTS :

Hi, interesting find you have there. Do you mean update the global firmware to Chinese gts (version 0.0.6.39)? I have a china GTS and would want to try this. Can you share your old firmware file?

maddoctor

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-07-05
Greece
itechnews.gr
Hi, interesting find you have there. Do you mean update the global firmware to Chinese gts (version 0.0.6.39)? I have a china GTS and would want to try this. Can you share your old firmware file?
I have international GTR and installed font 11 to have Greek shown correctly. At the link above have found Unicode font in Chinese version ROMs to try correct ??? problems

Raksan

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-12-01
Cambodia
I have international GTR and installed font 11 to have Greek shown correctly. At the link above have found Unicode font in Chinese version ROMs to try correct ??? problems
I get what your fix is. However, it's very exciting to see @extremes (who also has Chinese version watch as I am) can use Korean to replace Chinese menu. What I'm looking for is the way to replace Chinese menu with English or be able to flash international firmware to it. But at the mean time, flashing global to chinese watch is not possible.

maddoctor

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-07-05
Greece
itechnews.gr
I get what your fix is. However, it's very exciting to see @extremes (who also has Chinese version watch as I am) can use Korean to replace Chinese menu. What I'm looking for is the way to replace Chinese menu with English or be able to flash international firmware to it. But at the mean time, flashing global to chinese watch is not possible.
That I don't know it and to be frankly, I don't reccomend it. But you can try installing the version of firmware that contains the different font version. This different font version, at least for the global and me, contained the unicode font that made me possible to see notifications in Greek correctly.

• 赞
反馈: Raksan

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责