米坛社区是大型中文智能穿戴设备交流社区,在这里交流你的极客思想,共同建造我们的智能世界
    为了更加方便的获取支持与帮助,请加入米坛社区官方QQ频道

讨论 Discuss

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
Hey developers, sorry I am not Chinese so I am writing English which is my main language . Any way I want to know how you guys make these amazing mini programs for mi band 7 . Please let me know which software you you use and how you guys make in detail . Because I am having a lot of ideas to make apps , I know a bit of coding . So please guide me . And after 1 week of understanding the software you will find tones of apps

NEORUAA

米坛站长(社区运营)
🛠️管理团队
🔮认证作者
🔥社区作者
NF Miband Pro
UID
2019-05-05
中国-杭州
afdian.net
First of all, MI Band 7 is equipped with ZeppOS, and its watchfaces are rendered using JavaScript, so we can write some programs using the watchface as a carrier.
Zepp(MI band OEM)officially released their developer docs for watches(such as GTR3Pro), but the same applies to MI Band 7.
Here is the link → ZeppDocs
For template watchface, we have released → BandBBS Template Watchface (Although it is a Chinese dial interface)
Download the attached BIN file and open it as a compressed file for editing.
Looking forward to your creativity to bring a different experience to MI Band 7😊!

GiveMeFive

LV8
🔮认证作者
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2019-06-21
First of all, MI Band 7 is equipped with ZeppOS, and its watchfaces are rendered using JavaScript, so we can write some programs using the watchface as a carrier.
Zepp(MI band OEM)officially released their developer docs for watches(such as GTR3Pro), but the same applies to MI Band 7.
For template watchface, we have released → BandBBS Template Watchface (Although it is a Chinese dial interface)
Looking forward to your creativity to bring a different experience to MI Band 7😊!
我靠 凌峰英语可以的

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
Thanks for answering quick I wasn't expecting . I want to know that I have to download bandbbs template watchface on my watch in order to make apps and also please explain zepp docs

Humaid

LV100+
普通成员
UID
2022-06-12
Looking forward to your creativity to bring a different experience to MI Band 7

And also can you tell me which software CAn I use for coding. And than how can make it to an app. Pls guide me

NEORUAA

米坛站长(社区运营)
🛠️管理团队
🔮认证作者
🔥社区作者
NF Miband Pro
UID
2019-05-05
中国-杭州
afdian.net
BandBBS Template Watchface is just a shortcut we provide for developers. U can also unpack to see how the official watchfaces are implemented.😎
ZeppOSDoc officially provides specifications for writing ZeppOS device program code. It shows the format for displaying pictures, displaying text, drawing graphics, listening events, or setting properties, etc.
As for the software, it depends entirely on your own habits. For me, I use VScode to write the program, test the effect on the simulator, and finally use the Watchface Customization Tool to flash it into the band.
The above software (except VScode) are all in Chinese, sorry we didn't consider multi-language when making it. Currently using them can be done with the help of Google Translate. (We will consider adapting the mini program to English)😋

tesseractcat

LV0
普通成员
UID
2022-07-11
BandBBS Template Watchface is just a shortcut we provide for developers. U can also unpack to see how the official watchfaces are implemented.😎
ZeppOSDoc officially provides specifications for writing ZeppOS device program code. It shows the format for displaying pictures, displaying text, drawing graphics, listening events, or setting properties, etc.
As for the software, it depends entirely on your own habits. For me, I use VScode to write the program, test the effect on the simulator, and finally use the Watchface Customization Tool to flash it into the band.
The above software (except VScode) are all in Chinese, sorry we didn't consider multi-language when making it. Currently using them can be done with the help of Google Translate. (We will consider adapting the mini program to English)😋

Hey, just curious reading through the Zepp docs... What kind of permissions have you experimented with? It looks like there is fetch API support, along with BLE + persistence. Do these work on the Mi Band 7?

NEORUAA

米坛站长(社区运营)
🛠️管理团队
🔮认证作者
🔥社区作者
NF Miband Pro
UID
2019-05-05
中国-杭州
afdian.net
Hey, just curious reading through the Zepp docs... What kind of permissions have you experimented with? It looks like there is fetch API support, along with BLE + persistence. Do these work on the Mi Band 7?
Except Fetch API and MUSIC, everything else is available on MI Band 7.
However, hmUI.event.MOVE is not available on watchface type but works on app type

*这是一则由 Google AdSense 自动推荐的广告,与本站无关,不对其真实性与可靠性负责