• 游客,欢迎来到米坛社区。
    米坛社区是大型中文智能穿戴设备交流社区,在这里交流你的极客思想,共同建造我们的智能世界
    为了更加方便的获取支持与帮助,请加入米坛社区官方QQ频道

米环4工具 【工具+教程】小米手环4自定义表盘工具AmazfitBipTools_Mi4(更新by_Glass)

test_user

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-06-28
Hola, amigo. ¿Sabes por qué si agregamos la animación, el archivo .bin es tan grande? Si quiero crear WatchFaces con animaciones, tengo que usar MiTools_v0.0.2 cuyo tamaño es casi 400Kb menos.

¿Could you please make something to fix it in your version? I really love your version, is the best by now except for thath problem with the animations. Thank You

glassphone

LV5
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2019-06-21
Hola, amigo. ¿Sabes por qué si agregamos la animación, el archivo .bin es tan grande? Si quiero crear WatchFaces con animaciones, tengo que usar MiTools_v0.0.2 cuyo tamaño es casi 400Kb menos.

¿Could you please make something to fix it in your version? I really love your version, is the best by now except for thath problem with the animations. Thank You
Usar la menor cantidad posible de diagramas transparentes y recortar la imagen al mínimo.Sólo la parte animada.

test_user

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-06-28
Usar la menor cantidad posible de diagramas transparentes y recortar la imagen al mínimo.Sólo la parte animada.
I have changed all the images to get it without transparency but the weight is yet at 320KB which the Mi Band 4 can not install. ¿Could you please check my files? The same images compiled with the Mi Tools 0.0.2 make a very smaller bin.

Thank you for your work and updates, I Really appreciate it!

附件

• pokeball_anim.zip
    163.7 KB · 查看: 1

glassphone

LV5
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2019-06-21
I have changed all the images to get it without transparency but the weight is yet at 320KB which the Mi Band 4 can not install. ¿Could you please check my files? The same images compiled with the Mi Tools 0.0.2 make a very smaller bin.

Thank you for your work and updates, I Really appreciate it!
Modify the dynamic image to the smallest possible extent. Because it takes up a lot of resources. I have roughly modified the dynamic picture, and now the bin file is less than 300kb. Of course, 0.0.2 supports fewer colors, so it will have a smaller size. After 0.3, there are more colors to support, so we should deal with our own dynamic material as small as possible.
Continue cut the pictures,there are many edges that can be trimmed. Hope it can help you !

附件

• pokeball_glass.rar
    161.5 KB · 查看: 2

test_user

LV0
普通成员
UID
2019-06-28
Modify the dynamic image to the smallest possible extent. Because it takes up a lot of resources. I have roughly modified the dynamic picture, and now the bin file is less than 300kb. Of course, 0.0.2 supports fewer colors, so it will have a smaller size. After 0.3, there are more colors to support, so we should deal with our own dynamic material as small as possible.
Continue cut the pictures,there are many edges that can be trimmed. Hope it can help you !
Really appreciate your help!

Good work and thank you so much!

• 赞
反馈: glassphone

glassphone

LV5
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2019-06-21
还有公里数也要显示 ???
这个解包再打包后实装公里、心率、步数及卡路里都不显示
嗯,和之前的json我做了一小部分的改动。你看下我帖子里说的,关于电池部分的修改,还有Alarm改为 DoNotDisturb 。我在帖子中放了份标准的json配置。其实改动不大,就是电池,和勿扰有变。

glassphone

LV5
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2019-06-21
还有公里数也要显示 ???
公里数是显示的哦~ 看一下帖子的详情底下,我有写这个工具的适配json。和大神版本,只改了2个部分,勿扰部分 和电池部分。 修改为我的标准json就能显示啦。

画朵乌云

LV1
普通成员
UID
2019-07-03
嗯,和之前的json我做了一小部分的改动。你看下我帖子里说的,关于电池部分的修改,还有Alarm改为 DoNotDisturb 。我在帖子中放了份标准的json配置。其实改动不大,就是电池,和勿扰有变。
我是用你这个工具解包的,这些都改了

glassphone

LV5
🔥社区作者
普通成员
UID
2019-06-21
我是用你这个工具解包的,这些都改了
JSON:
 "Battery": {
      "UnknownType": {
        "TopLeftX": 0,